Yesterday we took the kids to temple square to look at the lights. We haven't done it for a few years and figured it was time. After I picked the kids up from school we went up and picked Curtis up at work and headed to SLC. We went to the visitors center first, some things are as I always remembered, but other things were so different and new. We spent a little over an hour at the visitors center and still didn't get to see everything. Than we went out when they turned on the lights and walked around. The children especially loved the reflection pond and the fact that they got to go right up to the temple doors and take a picture. As we were leaving Max almost ran over a sweet lady and her husband as they were leaving from serving in the church history center. I apologized and she said that it was okay she had six of her own all boys. Curtis asked her if she had any advise. She said don't sweat the small stuff, just relax and take it all in stride that they grow up to fast and than it's quiet and if they say that there is a snake in the livingroom just ask what kind. Advice I needed that night, sent in the form of a sweet sister missionary.
No comments:
Post a Comment