Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sariah's 12th Birthday

Sariah turned 12 yesterday, we had waffles and bacon for her birthday breakfast, I made her sandwiches for lunch and than one of her friends Mariah, came home with her after school. She got a new camera for a birthday present and after a few hours of playing we headed to Pizza Pie Cafe for dinner.


Sariah and Mariah eating dinner.
After dinner we headed to Grandma Evelyn's to have cake and grndma gave Sariah her present.






Twelve years ago I had a great early Christmas present, Sariah came into our house and brought our family from three to four. It was a great day.
December 17, 1998 11:46pm Sariah was born.
December 17, 2010 11:46pm, happy 12th birthday my sweet Sariah I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea to take a picture at the exact time she was born! Happy Birthday, Sariah! We love you! (And I love that her friend's name is Mariah!)

    ReplyDelete