Monday, December 20, 2010

Grandma Evelyn's Christmas Party

Last night was my mom's Christmas party. We had breakfast for dinner and than the pajama fairy came. We attempted to calm the children for a few minutes to get a cousin picture, we were not real successful.


Grandma Evelyn gave all of the kids new pillows, pillowcases made just for them and a stuffed animal.

Than we had a little Christmas program, Uncle John read, we all sang songs, Maryssa played Oh Come All Ye Faithful on the violin, and John Benjamin played Silent Night on the piano. I might be biased but I think we could give the MoTab a run for their money we were that good.


Than on to the kids favorite part, opening presents.






After presents we sang Happy Birthday to Ben and Sariah.

Attempting a picture of our 2008 babies.

What a great night, I am so very thankful for this holiday season and for a great family to celebrate with. We always have a great time and I love them all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment