Friday, September 24, 2010

Wheeler Farm

Yesterday I took Gabe to Wheeler farm, it had been quite a few years since I had been. We went with Brittny and Jocelyn and packed lunches and wandered around. It was really an enjoyable afternoon. I had told Gabe that morning that we were going to see the animals and he was very excited. When we got there we ate lunch and Gabe just wanted to go and see the ducks. When we got over to the ducks and geese Gabe wanted out of his stroller and he started wandering over to the ducks, and then Owen started to cry and this frightened Gabe and he wanted back into his stroller and than it took a lot of coaxing to get him back out again.


.

Samuel, Teancum, Gabriel and Thomas sitting in an old outhouse





Brittny helping Gabe pet the goat, which he thought was pretty cool.

Gabe's favorite part of the farm was playing on the tractor, he kept wanting to get up again and again.


I fed the geese some bread so they surrounded us, which made Gabriel very nervous. The weather was perfect and it was a great day. After school the other kids were jealous that they didn't get to go. Maybe next time I told them. Fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment