Friday, September 24, 2010

Kids

Yesterday as we were driving home from school the kids asked me to put on our Glee CD. We were listening to songs and Golddigger came on, Stanton asked me to skip to the next song, Max said "no I like this song." Stanton told him it was the Golddigger song, than Max said well skip it to the (singing now) "I bust the windows out your car uhh huh." It made me smile, Max has such a cute voice and was right on key and I just loved hearing him start to sing the song. So of course I had to skip to that song.


Last night Sariah was talking about what she wanted to be for Halloween, she said that she wanted to be a cat, but if she couldn't be a cat. "I will just stuff something down my shirt to give me a belly, wear a mustache and side burns and be an old out of shape man.
To which Maryssa replied "That's not nice to make fun of Dad."
This made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment