Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sariah's Tonsils

Sariah has been having problems with sore throats for some time now and so I finally took her in to see an ENT, he recommended having them removed. So on September 9th we took her in to have them removed. Curtis had given her a blessing the night before, but she was very nervous when she was changing and started crying, she asked if I would say a prayer with her, and so I did. That seemed to calm her down. She really wanted a picture of her IV, she was very proud of it.


After the surgery the Dr. came out to talk to me and I asked him if Sariah could see the tonsils, he told me that he had thrown them away, but that they could dig them out if Sariah wanted to see them. I told him that that was okay he didn't need to, but he did it anyway, and it was a good thing because that was the first thing that Sariah asked to see when she woke up. So hopefully now she won't be tortured by constant sore throats anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment