
This is why we now have to keep the bathroom door shut. Well this and the fact that Gabe thinks toilet water is fun to play in.


My sweet baby is soooo very cute. The problem is that he knows it. These lovely pictures are again curteousy of my sweet Sariah. I think I know what I'm getting her for her birthday this year. I just love my kids.
Danylle all these posts are wonderful!! I loved seeing the kids teachers! Fun last days of school!! That is fantastic to have all of that recorded!! Sariah takes such cute shots of Gabe!!! JB
ReplyDeleteSariah isn't bad with the camera! Maybe a hidden talent? Gabe is such a cutie! I love all of your kids too. You guys are such fun friends!! And yes...I guess Curtis as well. Ha HA
ReplyDeleteVery cute of Gabe. So funny to see all our babies go through the same stages. Very fun!
ReplyDelete