Friday, May 29, 2009

Last Day Of School







Friday was the kids last day of school. I debated sending them, but they had several activities that day, so I just spent the day at their school roaming between classrooms. At lunch I bought pizza and we ate it and after all the parties and graduations were over we said goodbye to Odyssey for the summer.
Above are Max at his desk wearing his graduation hat that they made.
Then Sariah with her teacher Mr. Wendling accepting her award for the Best Princess in the read aloud plays.













Stanton with his teacher Mrs. Jack. She's from South Africa and during the first part of the year he would try to imitate her accent, he said he loved hearing her talk. Then some of his friends just had to have their picture with him. He has some great friends.









Cole getting his certificate from his teacher Mrs. Roberts. He loved her teacher and is a little sad to leave her to move on to the second grade, but I told him that he could still stop in and see her next year.














Max's teacher Miss Hall. She was also Stanton's teacher last year. We will miss her she was offered and accepted a job to teach in Switzerland at a private school.
















For Sariah's last day they had a water party outside, with lots of water games.













Maryssa didn't get a yearbook so she took a shirt and had her classmates sign it instead.










Maryssa with Mr. Gingrass her teacher. I can't believe that she is done with sixth grade and is going to be in seventh next year. Crazy!!!
I had fun wandering around their school and being a fly on the wall on their last day. Hopefully the summer will be filled with fun and we won't go to crazy.











1 comment:

  1. Well look at you... lots if blogging!! I can't believe school is out and hope I can keep my kids busy this year. Lets get together a lot. Maybe lots of camping?!!

    ReplyDelete