Thursday, June 11, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple




We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house on June 3, 2009. I can't believe that we have had the opportunity to go to two temple open houses this year. The children love going and so do I, the spirit is so strong in the house of the Lord. When we got there it was a little overcast and windy, we rode a golf cart up to the temple where they had tents set up to play the movie before the tour. Within minutes of us getting to the tent the sky opened and it poured. By the time we were done watching the short film and were heading into the temple it had stopped raining. The temple is beautiful, I loved the colors and the glass, it was all just a great day. I know that the temple is not dedicated yet, but the spirit is still so strong and being in the temple with all of my children was so wonderful. I love my family so very much and am so grateful that I have the opportunity to be with them for eternity. I am so grateful for the gospel and the blessings that come from temples.

1 comment:

  1. It is a wonderful feeling to be with your whole family in the temple! Love your background! :)

    ReplyDelete