




On Friday June 26th Max and Cole had their first friend Birthday Party. We had it at the Inlet Park and did water games. When we woke up that morning it was overcast and as I was in the backyard filling 500 water balloons it started pouring. I came in and the boys were worried so we said a prayer that the weather would blow over in time for the party. We were so blessed the storm blew through and it was beautiful blue skies for the party and shortly after it ended it started raining again. The boys had a great day and were so excited for the friends that came.



Max and Cole opening presents. We also did a pinata, but didn't get any pictures of that. I think we were to concerned about other children getting hit with the stick.

All of the kids that were at the party, it was a great afternoon.
My kids had such a good time! Thanks for inviting us. I can't believe the twins are that old. What does that make you? Ha Ha.
ReplyDelete