Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Baby turns one

Gabriel turned one today, I can't believe it. I kept thinking back to a year ago and remembering what I was doing at different times of the day. First thing in the morning we gave him this little sit and play piano, he really seemed to like it.

For dinner we went to IHOP because we could get food that Gabriel liked. He got his very own meal and seemed to think that that was cool.










After dinner we went home and had cake and sang happy birthday. Gabe wasn't sure what to think about the candle, but he loved the cupcake.


After cake we gave him this little disney train, he loved it. He was pushing it all over the house with this huge grin on his face, it was so cute.

We went to get him ready for bed and he got very mad, I was changing his diaper and he rolled away from me quickly and got his train and he was off. We just had to take a picture of his bare butt escape. We did finally get him to bed which he was not happy with. I think he had a good birthday. I love him so much and can't imagine our home without him. Maryssa told me today that she was so very glad that Gabriel came to our family, and we talked about the day he was born and the children were all in agreement that they loved that day and were super excited to have a new baby brother. Happy Birthday my sweet baby I love you!


1 comment: