On the third of July the girls and I went and spent the night at Grandma Stanton's to wake up early and save a spot for the fourth of july parade. We had won the children's parade and so we were able to march in the main parade. I was holding the banner so I didn't get any pictures of us marching. Luckily we were number 13 so we were able to finish walking and still enjoy the rest of the parade.

The children enjoyed watching the floats and dancing with the bands.
Then we got purple turtle shakes and sat down to enjoy the fireworks done be Nick and then Pleasant Grove City we had a great view from my mom's backyard. It was a long day but so very fun. The kids had a blast and didn't want the day to end.



Gabe watching his first firework show, he really liked it.
No comments:
Post a Comment