Maryssa turned 12 on Thursday July 16. On July 15th she had a friend party. We had pizza and watched Girls Just Want to Have Fun, and they played Apples to Apples. Maryssa's favorite color is green and all of her friends wrapped her presents in green or put it in a green bag, and many of them gave her green items. Half way through her opening presents, seeing a theme I asked her friends if they knew that her favorite color was green, almost in unison they all answered YES! She had a very fun party.



The Morning of her Birthday she woke up to a suprise in the kitchen, a new bike. She had been begging for a new, bigger, bike for some time and was thrilled with her present.

For dinner we went to Los Hermanos for dinner, Maryssa could live on beans and cheese. We had fun and the server sang Happy Birthday. I can't believe that she is 12. Soon I will turn around and she will be dating. The day she was born was one of the happiest days of my life. She has such a wonderful, sweet spirit and I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father trusted me enough to send her to our family for us to raise. She is the best daughter and big sister, and friend. I love her so much and am so proud of the young woman that she is becoming. Happy Birthday Maryssa, I love you sooooo much.


I can't believe Maryssa is 12!! Julie and I left gifts for her and Gabe on your mom's buffet. Happy Birthday, Maryssa!!
ReplyDeleteShe has grown into such a beautiful girl. Preston thinks so too! (I think a little crush going on there.) And dating...why are you thinking about that now..aren't you waiting until she is 20?
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun birthday!! Enjoy Young Women!! What a great stage of life!! She is too cute!!
ReplyDelete