Friday, July 21, 2017

Book of Mormon Publishing Site

Friday we got out a little later than we were planning and we needed to pick up some things at costco so we ended up eating lunch at costco and then meeting up at the Book of Mormon historic publication site.  When we arrived we had to wait for a few minutes for our tour to start because it was busy with the hill Cumorah pageant.  While we were waiting I saw a Sister missionary speaking in Spanish to a gentleman, I couldn't help but think of Maryssa on her mission and I got a little teary eyed, the sister missionary looked over at me and smiled.  When she was done talking she came over and I asked her where she was from, she told me the Dominican Republic I told her that Maryssa was in Argentina and hearing her speak reminded me of her and she gave me a big hug and thanked me for supporting Maryssa in serving.  I in turn thanked her for serving.  We had a sweet Elder who led us through our tour.  He was very patient with our large group and we loved hearing all of the stories about the publication of the Book of Mormon and seeing how it was originally printed.  What a great experience!

























No comments:

Post a Comment