The first day of school was a lot simpler when my kids were younger. We used to wake up around 6:30, have a grand slam breakfast (as Steph Pond used to call it), read scriptures and out the door by 8. Today Max and Cole were up at 4:45 to get ready for early morning seminary, Stanton threw a tantrum about not wanting to go, Curtis took them at around 5:50, I hurriedly made some breakfast to feed Stanton and Gabe, Stanton ran out the door to pick up the boys from seminary and head to school at 6:50 leaving Cole's instrument on the kitchen counter that we had reminded him to take 3 times. I ran out to meet them at the Harris Teeter parking lot getting quick first day of school pics in said parking lot, running back home in time to take a quick pic of Gabe and walk him down to the bus stop at 7:30. No pinterest worthy pics or morning in this household, I need a nap and it's not even 8.






No comments:
Post a Comment