Moving is always hard, but especially when you have to do it during your Senior year, which is exactly what Sariah had to do. She had a hard year and was a little bummed when it came time for graduation and she was graduating from a different school, with no friends. Thankfully Grandparents and Chelsea and her kids came to celebrate this accomplishment with her. A couple of months before graduation I stealthily collected her friends numbers and contacted them to send me things that they love about her so that I could compile it into a book with pictures and love notes to her so that she could see that she was loved beyond measure, I also had family send this information to me, I also had Maryssa send me a note for her on this special day. So the morning of graduation she got a fugi instant camera in light blue that she had picked out, and the book that she didn't know about, I think it is safe to say that she Loved the book. Sunday evening we loaded up to drive into Raleigh for her graduation, we were very skeptical going in because there were 596 graduates and they said that the graduation would only take 1 hour, yeah right what graduation only takes an hour? Cole was in the band and was playing when the graduates entered and exited, and to our amazement 53 minutes after graduation started it was over and we were heading home! We went home and had sandwiches and salads and Craig and Robin their kids and Aunt Pat also came over to join in the festivities and brought some yummy pie to celebrate! I was so proud of Sariah, for all that she accomplished in school and also so far in life! I can't wait to see what she does next!
No comments:
Post a Comment