Monday, June 27, 2011

Riverton Health Fair

Saturday was the Riverton Hospital Health fair. I was working, but had Curtis bring the kids to the Hospital to go around and also to visit me. I was hoping that I could slip away but it was a busy day for birthing babies. The kids had a blast and got to see and do quite a bit.Ultrasounds of their veins and arteries, they also go to ultasound and see a fish.



Intubating and providing PPV for an infant.



Heading into the OR where they got to use a scope and remove candy from a fake body cavity.



Stanton was told that he should be a doctor because of his skill and exactness.




They got to see life flight land which everyone thought was great.




Inside the Ambulance, hopefully this will be the only way that they see the inside of one.







The kids had a great time and can't wait until next year, hopefully I will be able to join them and not be delivering babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment