We had a great Easter. For some reason the kids thought that it was Christmas and came into our room at 4:30am, we sent them back to bed. We let them finally get up at 6:00am.



Maryssa modeling her new shoes.

The boys all got new shirts and ties and the girls got some new shoes and jewelry.





I love Easter and for the opportunity that we have to reflect on the great love that our Saviour has for us that he would give his life for us. I am also grateful for the resurrection and the knowledge that we will live again with our families after our death and that if we live worthy we can be with each other for eternity. Here is my beautiful family that I hope I will have the opportunity to be with for forever. I love you and I know that Christ Lives.
Maryssa modeling her new shoes.
The boys all got new shirts and ties and the girls got some new shoes and jewelry.
No comments:
Post a Comment