Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sariah

I have always said that Sariah is a good friend and a defender of the underdog. In fact at New Beginnings this last week I had the opportunity to spotlight Sariah because she was a new beehive and I talked about how sensitive she is to others feelings and that she is a "true friend."
One of her teachers came out to the car the other day at carpool to say how grateful and proud she was of Sariah. There is a girl at the school that is a little awkward and has no friends. For Valentine's Day the students were supposed to give a valentine to everyone in their class, this student recieved a total of three valentines from Sariah and two of her friends. Also Sariah and her two friends have befriended this student and invited her to play with them. The teacher came out to express how much that meant to the student and to the students parents. This meant a lot to me also, I always try to teach my children to be kind to everyone and that we are all Heavenly Father's children. Sariah is such a good person and friend, she exemplifies charity and I am happy that I get to count her among my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment