Saturday, February 19, 2011

Max

On February 9th Max one the friendship award at his school. Stanton won this award a few months ago. It is voted on by the teachers and students and is given at a special assembly once a month. I was very proud of him and told him so, than he told me...
"We can't help it mom, you have friendly children."
I sure do, they are great.

This afternoon I was driving home with Max after his cello lesson and he was telling me about his day. I looked over at him and told him how cute he was. he replied
"I know."
I asked him how he knew and than he told me that everyone tells him and proceeded to tell me the people that had told him how cute he was. Than he said
"and also when I look at myself in the mirror, I think I'm cute."
Good self esteem!

No comments:

Post a Comment