Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of School

The kids officially started school August 23, 2010, except for Maryssa who is in junior high and doesn't start until September 7th. I asked Curtis to take pictures of the kids while I made pancakes. I guess he didn't care that he stood them in front of their school supply piles or that Stanton had his eyes closed. These pictures are evidence that men and women do not think alike.



The kids had a great first day. Stanton kept saying that he didn't want to go back to school, but after the first day he realized how much he enjoys school and was anxious for the next day.






Max looks like he is wearing his dad's shirt, I told him to tuck it in, but he said he liked it this way. I'm glad that the children are back in school, I was able to get alot done at home and was excited to pick them up and hear all about their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment