Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cabin Weekend

On August 6-8 we went up to the Reese's cabin with my siblings, their spouses and children and two of my cousins and their families. We had a great weekend riding fourwheelers, staying up late talking and enjoying each others company. Thanks to Beckee I have a few pictures from the weekend. I almost didn't want to publish the first one, I had gone on a long ride and was at the end of the pack so I was very dusty, then I got caught in the rain, this picture was taken shortly after I returned before I had a chance to check myself out in the mirror, YIKES!

Gabriel fell in love with fourwheelers this weekend. He kept asking to go for rides and then kept repeating, "this fun mommy, this fun" I think he rode more than anyone else. The kids had a great time with their cousins, they watched movies, played games and got to stay up way past their normal bedtime. We had a great time and hopefully we will do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment