
On February 11th Maryssa had a cottilion at school. They had been learning dances, cha cha, foxtrot and swing, and etiquitte. They had a lunch that was served by the sixth graders and then they performed their dances for some very excited parents. When they were done performing they had a dance card that people signed up to dance with them.


Maryssa looked beautiful, we had gone shopping for the perfect dress, shoes and accessories. I had to work that day so I woke her up early to do her hair before school. Luckily I was able to sneak out of work for a couple of hours to watch her perform her dances. She looked so beautiful and grown up. Several people came up to me and commented on how much trouble I was in because of how beautiful my daughter was. She said that at one point she saw herself in the mirror and thought how much she looked like her mother. What a compliment. I love you Maryssa.
No comments:
Post a Comment