Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Stanton Turns 8
















Stanton turned eight on Tuesday March 3. He has been looking forward to this birthday because he gets to get baptized and start going to scouts. I can't believe that he is eight. It seems like only yesterday that he was born. It was such a quick and easy delivery. I was contracting on Friday the second of March and went to the hospital. I was contracting every three minutes and was dilated to a five, but after an hour hadn't changed so they gave me some medication and sent me home. It was late and the girls were asleep at my mom's home so we went back there to spend the night. The next day the contractions had stopped and my sisters were going to the mall so I decided to go with them. I showered, got dressed and was putting on my shoes when my water broke. When I got to the hospital I was dilated to almost an eight and thirty minutes after contractions started Stanton was born. It was so wonderful the girls were there and were excited to have a new brother. It was one of the best days of my life. I love Stanton so much and feel so privilaged to be his mother.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Stanton! I remember when you were born, I was so excited! I can't believe you are already 8 years old. I am so proud of you! What a good kid you are. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures, Stanton's birth was a wonderful day for me too. I will always remember Maryssa's welcome to Stanton and how excited they were. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just today Trent was telling me how much he loves Stanton!! On our wedding day your mom found out you were a boy!! We were all so excited!! You are a sweetheart!! We love you Stanton!! The boys are very very excited to see you get baptized!!!

    ReplyDelete