Saturday, March 28, 2009

Baptism Day




What a wonderful day. Stanton was baptized a member of the church this morning. I am so proud of his decision to be baptized. He was so sweet and the spirit was so strong. He is such a great example to his brothers and sisters. We had such a great group who came to support him with this step in his life. I can't believe that three of my children are now baptized. I am so grateful for my children and for the gospel and the knowledge that I have that if we live worthy we can be with each other for eternity. Sitting in the YW room looking around at all of my family and friends I feel so grateful for there support and can't help but feel so blessed. Congratulations Stanton on this dicision, I am so honored to be your mother.

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome day and such a sweet boy!! Stanton you are always kind to everyone!! The other cousins adore you!! What a neat example you set today!! Thank you!! You are a stud!JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stanton, we are so proud of you! The spirit was strong and I was so happy to be able to play the piano for you. You did a great job on your solo. What a great kid you are! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember like it was yesterday your baptism Danylle, I was so moved by Stanton's excitement for this special day and then to witness his emotion and how music touched his spirit. I am so proud of him and of you, what an awesome responsibility you have been given and what sweet, gentle spirits you have been blessed with. I love you Stanton, Thankyou for the opportunity to witness and experience this wonderful day with you! I love you Danylle, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really was an amazing day, you have wonderful children! The spirit was wonderful He is a great example and has lots of little ones that are looking up to him! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe three of your kids are baptized! It was a great day! Thanks for having us. It was touching to see Stanton feel the spirit and show his emotions. He is a sweet kid! Congrats Stanton!

    ReplyDelete