Friday, January 2, 2009

They Grow Up to Fast


Maryssa has been pestering me to let her shave her legs, so for Christmas she got a razor and shaving cream. Things have been busy and I haven't had the opportunity to show her how to shave, so today I decided that it was time to show her how. So I took my razor into the kids bathroom ran a tub and sat on the edge of the tub with Maryssa and taught her how to shave her legs. I sat there helping her wondering when she got so grown up. It seems like she was just born and here she is in her last year of elementary school, getting ready to go into young womens, shaving her legs, where did the time go. She's so beautiful and I'm so proud of the wonderful young woman that she is becoming. I feel privilaged to be her mother.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! Maryssa shaving, Gabe the woulded soldier - it is all so funny and cute! I love the photos, too.

    ReplyDelete