Sunday, July 21, 2013

Maryssa is 16!

I can't believe that I am old enough to have a 16 year old child.  Maryssa on the other hand was thrilled to finally be 16.  She got a new pink camera for her birthday, which she was excited for.  We had a great day as a family eating all of her favorite foods and enjoying the day.

 The Saturday after her Birthday she had a friend party, we strung lights in the basement and had lots of food and treats.  They played just dance, watched a movie and later went and played tag in the rain at the park.  I can't believe that she is getting closer to being an adult and leaving our home.  For now though I will just enjoy watching the beautiful young woman that she is becoming and love being her mom.  Happy Birthday Sweetheart, I Love You!







No comments:

Post a Comment