Stanton graduated from 6th grade at Odyssey. It was bitter sweet, he has been at odyssey since kindergarten and is excited, but scared to move on to 7th grade.
Ms. Garrett(Ms.Theobold at the time)was his kindergarten teacher and is now the assistant director of the school. She talked about the 18 students that started out in her class and were graduating from odyssey and presented each of them with a certificate. I cried the whole way through her speach as did most of the parents that have been at Odyssey from the beginning.
Stanton's 6th grade teacher Ms. Kaczmerek.
Stanton with the teacher he started with and the one he ended this amazing elementary school journey with!
Stanton and his friends, when I picked him up after school he started to cry as we drove away from Odyssey. He said "sorry" and I told him it was okay to cry it was the end of a time in his life and then I cried right along with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment