Thursday, March 15, 2012

Stake Dance, OR Prom?

March 10th was the 6 Stake dance hosted by our Stake, Maryssa and her friends were so excited to go.  They bombarded the bishop so that they could all get there dance card.  Then the day of the dance a group of girls went to the neighbors house at around 2 in the afternoon to do hair and make-up.  I kept giving them a hard time that I didn't do so much prep for my prom let alone a stake dance.  I made Maryssa come home to eat and then a few of the girls came over and I drove them to the dance giving them a hard time the whole drive over because the dance started at 7:30 and they did not want to be late.  I got them there at 7:28 and they were the only ones there, but they hoped out quickly and ran to the doors.  Oh the joys of teenage girls.  They had a great time though, so glad.
Maryssa looked beautiful and danced every dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment