For spring break we went down and stayed in Shannon's sister's cabin and went to Zion and Bryce canyons. On the way down Wednesday night our alternator started going out and we were loosing all of our power. Luckily we made it to Cedar City where we stayed overnight in a hotel. Early the next morning we fixed the alternator and headed off. Pictures of the remnants of the Wednesday night snow storm, heading through cedar breaks. By the time we got to our destination, it was warm and no snow was on the ground.
As you drive through the tunnel into Zions they have cutouts in the mountain, this is the view out of the cutouts through the window of our moving vehicle.

We had so much fun hiking, exploring and just enjoying the beauty of the earth that God has created for our use. I don't know why I hadn't been before.


As you drive through the tunnel into Zions they have cutouts in the mountain, this is the view out of the cutouts through the window of our moving vehicle.
We had so much fun hiking, exploring and just enjoying the beauty of the earth that God has created for our use. I don't know why I hadn't been before.







No comments:
Post a Comment