Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sariah's Birthday




Sariah got a goldfish from her third grade teacher for a class project. We got a small fish bowl and fish food and put the fish in her room. I am not fish care literate so I didn't know that a goldfish needed a gallon of water at least to live. Needless to say the fish only lived a few days. Since then Sariah has been begging to get more fish, so for her birthday we decided to get her an aquarium and some tropical fish. We didn't realize how expensive aquariums and all the things that go in them, ie. rocks, thermometers, filters, etc. cost. It was all worth it though to see her face when she came home from school and went in her room to find a new aquarium complete with fish. Happy 10th birthday my sweet girl.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're blogging! I love the picture of your family. It turned out really cute!

    ReplyDelete